These are cases where common plastic surgery procedures are combined with laser treatments in the same surgical time.
- In treatments for face skin aging, the results are striking and definitely on a higher level than the results obtained from the conventional methods.
- Using combined techniques, we can treat tissue laxity (typical plastic surgery procedures) and skin texture (laser resurfacing) at the same time.
- The operation is performed in a hospital under general anesthesia or by application of a local anesthetic. The patient returns home later in the day.
- You can usually return to your everyday activities after 10 days.The striking results last for many years to come.
- The method can be applied in combination with other cosmetic treatments like injectables (botox, hyaluronic acid, polylactic acid), microcrystal resurfacing, laser treatment for pigmentation or vascular damages etc.